YESS BOSS INC
Jun 2020 -
- Designed the User Interface, developing the Frontend, Administrator portal and engineering the Backend, while ensuring they comply with the aim of the product.
- Boosted clients visit and request for quotes by 50% from the very first day of launch, thereby exceeding the client’s expectations.
- Designed and developed with React, redux, NodeJS and ExpressJS for the backend, PostgreSQL for the database
Skills used: React, ExpressJS, Redux, Postgres, Nodejs
Link to the project: https://www.yessbossplumbing.org/
C.T.O and Full-Stack Engineer
Jun 2019 -
- Built the backend with NodeJS. Built the frontend with React and Redux. I hosted the backend and frontend on AWS server. Developed the android and IOS application with React native.
- Engaged in recruiting technical talent that'll help the organisation reach its objectives.
- Improved accountability and transparency by building in an Agile Project Management Methodology, creating stories on tracker, setup sprints, slack group, version control, peer-reviews and supervised
- Reinforce the engineering team to enable them deliver faster by taking part in the development of the backend, frontend and mobile side of the application, and providing help when they are blocked.
- Succeeded in taking the project, from zero to Production, getting about 100 - 300 vendors within the first few months of launch, and thereby getting streams of investment interest.
Skills used: React, React native, Redux, AWS, Nodejs
Link to the project: https://www.onekioskafrica.com/
Nov 2019 -
- Entrusted with the responsibility of working with other remote developers to build the IOS and Android application using React native, React and Redux.
- Prevent future money loss and loss of clients by taking the initiative to fix loopholes that users may face while using the application, that was missed out by the User Interface designer.
- Ensured new developers start adding value to the project quickly by coaching and helping them onboard to the codebase.
- Maintained regular communication with the CTO, with updates on the project.
Skills used: React, React native, Redux
Links to the project:
Mar 2019 -
- Built a mobile application with React native, NodeJS for the backend and micro-service, Chai and Mocha for testing on the backend. Dialogflow machine learning for the mobile application.
- Demonstrated best practices, by developing quality tested code within sprints cycles and implementing the Test-Driven Development methodology, thereby leading to easy peer-review and quality features.
- Incorporated a quality responsive view on the application for all devices, thereby leading to a blissful demo and making the project owner happy.
- Imparted a lot of the features for the growth of the frontend and backend of this application in my local team of software engineers.
- Executed critical but quick-to-overlook feedback requested from the Product owner, leading to a blissful demo and a happy product owner.
Skills used: Nodejs, React native, Chai, Machine learning
Links to the project:
Blooming-Springs Computer School
Front End Developer
Aug 2018 -
- Incorporated version control system with Git and Github into their learning, helping them come to understand the importance of using version control, most notably when working on a distributed team.
- Integrated team-work learning for them, with team work tools, which enabled them to reach out to others when blocked, and improved their soft skills, such as collaboration.
- I trained them on how to host frontend static pages on GitHub pages and Netlify.