Konexial, Inc (Wichita, U.S)
Jan 2018 -
- Leader of mobile development (iOS native app development and Android native app development) for My20 app.
- My20 is an app that helps truckers to log their driving activity and be compliant with federallaw in the US (FMCSA).
- Complex and extensive FMCSA rules, plus the fact that any problemon app can lead the driver to commit violations, make this one of the most challengingprojects I've been involved.
- Driving activity is logged through a Bluetooth device called"ELD" which is connected to the engine.
- I've also worked on some of the backend services that support apps and web client (Vapor3 / AWS / Docker).
Skills used: iOS native app development, Android native app development, AWS, Docker
OLX Group (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Letgo iOS app
Jun 2017 -
- Buyer experience: focused on listings feed, filters, and search features. My main challenge in this role was the optimization of our old listing feed to make it faster, smoother and integrate ads
- in real time.-Tracking: Gather data to feed Big Data engineers in order to learn about our users behaviors and preferences.
- Localization: Prepare the app to work with different brand colors, languages (including right-to-left), currencies and targets.
- Technology used: iOS native app development, Swift, App Store Connect, Localization, Jenkins, Firebase, Fabric,Mixpanel, Smartling.
Skills used: Swift, Firebase, iOS native app development, Jenkins
J.P. Morgan (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Oct 2016 -
- Part of the iOS team in charge of development, continuous improvement and maintainability of security libraries and internal-use apps for J.P. Morgan. I was mainly in charge of:
- App Store app for iPhone & iPad: it's used for employees to download and update all JPMorgan enterprise apps.
- Security frameworks: iOS frameworks that run in every internal app with security checks.
- Technology used: iOS native app development, Swift, Objective C, Jenkins, Rest, Enterprise Apple Program, Cordova,Fabric
Skills used: Jenkins, iOS native app development, Swift, REST, Objective C
ServeMe Ltd (London, UK)
ServeMe iOS app
Sep 2015 -
- Developer in charge of ServeMe iOS app and I used iOS native app development for its design and the development of its component.
- This app lets users order food and reserve tables on partner restaurants.
- I was involved in the designing and development of all components of the app.
Skills used: iOS native app development