Front End Developer
Apr 2020 -
- I built a google/Jira like user profiles where almost unique icon colors are generated for new users with no profile images with Ember.js components and used SASS for stylling.
- I built the admin dashboard for admins to track entrepreneurs feedback on surveys filled in allignment wirth the entrepreneurs KPIs using CSS grids and SASS to style my ember components.
- I added charts so that entreprenuers can visually compare their revenues and expenses with time using ChartJS.
Skills used: Ember.js
Oct 2019 -
- I designed the UI for the website on adobe XD and also generated some icons with XD.
- I used photoshop to enhance images and also to generate some icons.
- I built the layout with ReactJS and used emailjs to enabling contacting as the website has no backend and used SASS for styling.
- Worked on a task planning and reflections app.The app is still under development. I worked on a calendar integration with React Native.
Skills used: Adobe XD, React native, Sass, React, Photoshop
Link to the project: https://abmolinks.co.ke/
Jul 2019 -
- I built laravel backend api endpoints for a feature that enabled managers to view and also approve or reject different candidates who applied to join their teams.
- I implemented the frontend for candidate listing, aproval and rejection using React JS, React Native and SASS.
- I built a frontend feature that enables a page to transition smoothly when hiding and showing asides that are by default hidden and also ensured no overflows in the data.
- I worked on modals for confimation and also updated buttons to enable loading to occur withibn the button after an action is called.
- I was in a SCRUM setting and we had 2 week sprints with daily standups.
Skills used: React, Laravel, React native
Full Stack Developer
Apr 2019 -
- I built the client viewing, adding, editing funtionality using Laravel.
- I built the prroduct and service CRUD and charging functionalities which included sendiung invoices and making updates upon invoice payments with Laravel.
- I built the invoice PDF generation functionality.
- I used HTML and CSS to build all client, product and service views while using Jquery and Ajax to send requests to the server.
- I implemented a double-entry like structure where assets, expenses and incomes were computed and also generated a balance sheet for this.
Skills used: jQuery, Laravel, HTML
Full Stack Developer
Feb 2019 -
- I used laravel to develop the backend for the Kenyan 8-4-4 curriculum exam module to allow teachers to feed in results for students the totals, averages and positions are computed and generate report.
- I used Jquery/AJAX to send requests to the backend to create & update records for student results by teachers.
- On an e-learning update, added an online examining module to enable teachers to set questions of different types and also display formated questions to students to answer using Laravel .
- On the e-learning update, I used vanilla JS to hangle most of the frontend displaying logic and JQuery/AJAX to send requests on question creation.
- I used HTML and CSS for creating views in both exam modules.
Skills used: AJAX, Laravel, HTML